Saturday, April 23, 2005

Pay It Forward: Atlas Shrugged...repost

I have just finished reading Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand.

I am still in awe.

This is a very important work. I believe it is of the utmost importance that free men read this book.

So here is what I aim to do. I am going to pay it forward. I am going to purchase 10 copies of Ms. Rand’s book. I will give this book for free to men who I believe will read and act on it accordingly. All I will ask is that if it affects the reader as it has me, that they do the same. They pay it forward.

It can be purchased @ Amazon.com for $8.09.

In the spirit of the book’s philosophy, I do this for purely selfish reasons. I believe the ideas contained in this tome can change our society, for the better. I believe Ms. Rand, because of her childhood under communism, understands the meaning of America better that most free men born here. I believe she understood the greatness that is possible and the doom that is held in the hands of the looters.

If you are interested in my offer, please contact me through the comment section of this post.
If you have read the book and feel the same, blog about it. Jump on board. Pay it forward.

Who is John Galt?

He can be us.