Sunday, July 17, 2005

Justice GBlagg

At last, I am finally getting the recognition I so richly deserve...
President Bush gave the nation several clues Saturday about the person he will nominate for a seat on the Supreme Court, except for the most important one — a name.

Aren’t you the coy one, Mr. President. Really, you can just come out and say it...
His candidate also "will meet the highest standards of intellect, character and ability and will pledge to faithfully interpret the Constitution and laws of our country," the president said.


Well, yes, thank you sir. I am of course, all those things, good of you to notice....
”Our nation deserves, and I will select, a Supreme Court justice that Americans can be proud of," he said, without revealing the name that many are anxious to hear.


No, really, you can use my name. Hell, I’m open for a few years. Well, maybe not exactly open, but I’m sure I can adjust my schedule.
Ooh, just the thought of being able to vote on such things as eminent domain, Roe vs. Wade., affirmative action, and the like just sends shivers up my spine.
Yes, thank you Mr. President...I look forward to serving.