Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Post Election Wrapup

I probably should just go to therapy, but most of the shrinks seem pretty booked up. Maybe I’ll feel better if I just get some stuff off my chest.
Ok, so there never was a Bush/Saudi royal family pact to lower gas prices before the election?
And the evil Republicans have not instituted a draft?
But they must have stolen old folks Social Security, right?
It’s been over a month now and Bush has still not personally destroyed the ozone layer, cut down every living tree, slaughtered every caribou in Anwar....but then, it has only been a month.
Here’s one, Roe vs. Wade has finally been overturned ladies...oops, no it hasn’t.
Thank God we still have the fact that this is the worst economy since the Great Depression to fall back on, right?
Interesting, I am starting to feel better.....